Vaginal Discharge

Who do I see?

Community Pharmacist/Sexual Health Clinic/GP


You can search for your nearest community pharmacist.

This condition can often be treated by a community pharmacist. Alternatively, you can visit your local Sexual Health Clinic.

If you feel you need to see a GP regarding this issue you can book an appointment on-line or phone the reception desk on 0300 790 6277.