Thrush (Vaginal)

Who do I see?

Self-Help Advice/Community Pharmacy/GP


You find information about thrush and how to treat it on NHS Inform.

Your Community Pharmacist can provide advice and treatment for thrush – search for your nearest community pharmacist.

If the condition persists and you wish to speak to a GP about it, contact reception on 0300 790 6277 between 08:30 and 18:00 to make an appointment.