Who do I see?

Community Pharmacy/Optician/GP if it persists


Please search for your nearest opticians or search for your nearest community pharmacist

Contact your local optician or Community Pharmacist in the first instance. They can provide advice and (where appropriate) prescription medication for this condition.

If the problem persists you should make an appointment with a GP by phoning the reception desk on 0300 790 6277.

Further information about styes from NHS UK.