Sore Penis

Who do I see?

Sexual Health Service/GP if it persists


Your local Community Pharmacist can provide advice on how to treat this issue. You can also contact the NHS Lothian Sexual Health service

If the problem is persistent you can request an appointment with a GP by phoning the reception desk on 0300 790 6277 between 08:30 and 18:00.