Who do I see?

Minor Injuries Unit / A&E if severe


If the burns are severe, go to A&E.

If the burns are not severe you should contact the NHS Lothian Minor Injuries Unit on 111. They are available 7 days a week.

Further information about burns and scalds available from NHS inform.